Model:AT-H3R sport camera
Resolution:4k 15fps/1080p 60fps
View angle:170 degree
||2" screen + Status screen
||Ultra Slim Design Up to 30m
||4k 15fps//2.7k 30fps/1080p 60fps/1080p 30fps
||Micro USB port HDMI
||1050mah(1080 p 30fps 1.5 hours,4k 15fps/1080p 60fps 50mins)
||Micro SD card(not included)
||Rechargeable 1050mAH lithium battery
||More than 15 languages
7 colors for choose
*4k 15fps video resolution
*12MP photo resolution
*Loop recording function
*Support 32GB card
*Support used in drone
* Original sports action camera - Get into the details with high-definition video, super view video
mode captures the world's most immersive wide angle perspective.
* Support 12 mega pixel shooting, Camera up to 1080p 30fps and 720p 60fps, boasting an immersive
170 Degree wide-angle lens.
* 2-inch high-definition screen that displays and replays the fascinating videos recorded.
* With HDMI cable HD output, make your pictures more clear and bigger appears on the TV.
* Support Motion detection and G-sensor function and facing detection etc.
Q1: It doesn't work,what shall I do?
- Check if it has power.
- Check if you put TF card yet, or change the card.
- Change the resolution, frames per second.
- Insert the larger capacity memory card.
- Make sure the card has been installed correctly (during the installation process, you should hear a clicking sound).
- Delete unnecessary files from the memory card to release space.
Q2: It is not able to charge, what should I do?
- Try to change another USB cable or AC adapter.
- Try to reset.
- Take the card out and try again.
- Contact us for help.
Q3: How can I know the power is low?
- The red indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes four times then camera turns off automatically.
That means not enough power to work.
Q4: How can I know the card is full?
- The green indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes six times then camera turns off automatically.
That means the card is full.